2017 is all wrapped up, and now it’s time to make sure you are meeting the mark in 2018. Do you find yourself still asking critical questions like: “What was the average price of an appraisal in 2017?” or “How long did an appraisal take to complete in 2017?” Now you’ll have the answers you need to benchmark your bank or credit union’s performance in 2018 and beyond.
You know MountainSeed publishes benchmark reports each quarter to help your financial institution to improve its processes, boost customer service, and make sure you’re competitive in our marketplace. This year we’ve decided to give you even more data, charts, and graphs, so you can have all the insights you need to succeed this year.
In this 2017 appraisal benchmark report, you’ll get data on:
Q4 Commercial Appraisal Summary
- Commercial Appraiser Fees by Appraised Value
- Commercial Appraisal Turn Times by Property Type and Appraised Value
- Commercial Appraiser Fees by Property Type and Appraised Value
2017 Appraisal Recap: Commercial
- Trends in Commercial Appraisal Fees and Appraised Values
- Four-Year Trend Analysis for Commercial Appraisals
- Commercial Appraisal Turn Times and Fees by State Over 2017
- Appraisal Review Turn Time and Fee Analysis Over the Past Four Years – New Data!
- Sector Fee Changes Over Past Four Years – New Data!
2017 Appraisal Recap: Residential – New Data!
- Trends in Residential Appraisal Fees and Appraised Values
- Four Year Trend Analysis for Residential Appraisals
- Residential Appraisal Turn Times and Fees by State Over 2017
We are committed to delivering the best appraisal benchmark reports and data so your bank or credit union can succeed above the rest. Are you ready to see how your appraisal turn times, fees, and more are stacking up against the industry averages? Then you need to download your report below to see how you compare across each state, region, and the entire country. Get your report now.