Welcome to the team Chief Appraiser, Rob Moorman!
A big part of being a collaborative, forward-thinking team is making sure you’re not only investing in the talent that you have, but also growing with new talent when the opportunity arises. That’s why we’re excited to announce the appointment of Rob Moorman as our Chief Appraiser.
With over 36 years of experience in the appraisal industry, Rob brings extensive experience and expertise that will be vital as we expand our commercial real estate service offerings. Before joining MountainSeed, Moorman served as Senior Managing Director of National Compliance and Quality Assurance at BBG, where he led and centralized the management of the firm’s Compliance and Quality Assurance team, along with several strategic initiatives designed to improve processes related to quality control and general compliance.
We are thrilled to have Rob on board as our new Chief Appraiser. His knowledge and expertise will serve us well as we expand our business offerings and grow our Commercial Property and Bank Branch Tax Appeal Business.
At MountainSeed, Rob will be responsible for evaluating appraisal standards, guidelines, techniques, and methods for conformance with policies, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations; developing work standards; writing policy, procedure, handbooks, and manuals; and serving as an advisor to appraisal staff and technical consultant to departmental executive staff members.
More About Rob Moorman, MountainSeed’s New Chief Appraiser:
- He served as Chief Appraiser and Senior Vice President at Prosperity Bank, where he oversaw the bank’s appraisal department.
- He was also the Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Collateral Appraiser and Vice President at Wells Fargo Real Estate Technical Services, and President of RLM Financial Group.
- He’s held senior executive positions in lending and appraisal departments at numerous Community Banks.
- Moorman has a diversified appraisal background as an independent fee appraiser, a bank staff review appraiser, chief appraiser, and QC manager.
- He is recognized as a distinguished member of the Appraisal Institute faculty and is a member of the National Professional Standards and Guidance Committee and Chair for Region VIII on the AI National Board of Directors.