Here’s How it Works
With access to over 350,000 property records and more being added daily, MountainSeed’s Analytics national platform provides real estate data that is both accurate
Sourced directly from property appraisals, more than 30 variables are tracked by geography and property type – providing insights into both large and small markets across the US.
- Showcases market data and trends with interactive online dashboards – sort by cap rate, MSA, vacancy rate, rent/sf etc.
- Segment & access records in primary, as well as secondary and tertiary markets where property-level data is hard to find.
- Competitive view of lending trends –foresee potential distress in CRE loans by property type and geography.
Features & Benefits
- Benchmark loan portfolios to broader market
- Enhance underwriting new loans with property-level data
- Utilize real estate metrics to prepare for stress testing
- Access property-level data including sales price and comps
- Utilize verified and credible data as part of approach
For CRE Professionals
- Leverage for investments – acquisition & disposition strategies
- Gather information to be utilized in BOVs and capital markets advisory
- Obtain cap rates & trends in outlying markets